In September, Textfyre leadership will be...
An engaged student is a successful student. Textfyre's Interactive Stories draw students into subject matter with compelling stories in a realistic world that responds to their actions. The student plays the part of the protagonist, interacts with the setting, and converses with artifically intelligent characters. To progress the story, the student must solve problems, complete teacher-designated achievements, and understand the material beyond rote memorization.
Each Textfyre story is built on core standards and teacher-driven content, but we go further than any other product. We add supplemental material, including side stories, character reviews, maps, video, animations, and more. No matter what skill level, every student can learn the basics or continue on to learn a great deal more. Through achievements, we challenge every student to do their best. We use common teaching templates, like "Big 6", to make each story work within the standard principles of successful teaching.
With the overall strategy to move into the...
Technology in Education News
- Teachers learn to integrate technology into curriculum
- Middle School Learning With iPads
- School Technology Expands
- Technology Initiative in Dover City Schools
- The Schools of Tomorrow - Vermont
- iPads for some, laptops for others as school tech rises
- Technology in the hands of students
- Potential 1:1 technology